CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chace's Birthday



Chace's Birthday is coming up, so I have made some plans that I am really excited about. I am trying really hard to keep it a surprise and since he never looks at "our" blog I guess its safe to say he wont find about it form here! So I found this awesome little cottage that I have rented for the weekend. Its right on the coast. We've been wanting to go to the coast since we moved here and this way we dont have to drive up and drive back, we'll actually be able to spend some time there. so that is very exciting. i just hope that he likes it as much as I know I am going to. The only down side is that its HUGE for only two people and a baby! but it will be fun no matter what! above is the cute little cottage. I am really excited to spend some quality time by the ocean with my hubby and baby. it should be an awesome weekend. :)

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

It looks adorable! What a great birthday present!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that looks so cute! How much fun is that? Hope you guys have a great time!