CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A wonderful visit from my parents!












This past weekend was so amazing, so many things happened. My parents came for a visit, Chace and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary and Claire had her first taste of rice cereal! All and all it was a very good weekend. I love my parents I am excited for there next visit. I love my husband and I am so excited to celebrate many many more years together. And I love my baby girl and all the joy that she adds to this home.

Chace and I have had so much fun putting our new place together. We are so excited to have each other. Being here in Oregon is only making us a stronger family. At the moment I feel like our marriage could stand strong through anything that comes our way.
Life is good.
xo
Kelsie

4 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

Oh how we miss you! Claire is adorable as always. Im so happy you are doing so well:)Love ya

The DeGiulio's said...

Exciting weekend is right! Glad you guys are having so much fun in Oregon.

Chace-ing Kelsie said...

we miss you too!!!!!! BIG TIME!

jstoneyi said...

cutest baby girl in the whole wide world!!!!!miss her like crazy!!!!!