CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

oh no!

The moment I have been dreading... has finally arrived. :( My knee popped out of place again. And I am in need of surgery. I have known for a while that I would eventually need to have the surgery since my knee has been popping out of place since I was 12 years old but I've been putting it off for many reasons. anyhow this time it popped out for no reason so now i know that i cannot put it off any longer. If I had been holding Claire or something when it happened she could have been seriously hurt and I am not willing to take that chance. so I've set my first doctors appointment. I am going to get it taken care of right away. AND the wonderful news is that my mom is going to come and help me with taking care of the baby because I wont be able to move around for a while. Cant wait to finally get this problem fixed.

No comments: