CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CRAZY!

I swear, in this life you can make all the plans you want... but life rarely ends up going the way you plan. On the one hand I have a wonderful husband and baby girl and family and friends.. so many things to be grateful for. but there are indeed somethings that I wish were a little different. somethings that were definitely not suppose to be the way they are. I've made a few new friends here.. but i really miss my old ones. I've come to the conclusion that although you will make many friends in life, there are some people that leave such an impression on your heart that you will never replace or forget them. I am very grateful to be here in Portland with my hubby and baby girl. its definitely been an adventure so far and a real growing experience.

2 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

Amen to that Girl!!! Life just is one big adventure, you really never know what is coming next. Its not fun at all sometimes and its like you are living a dream at other times. I guess we just have to make the best of where we are in life right? And be grateful for everyday. Miss you! We need to talk:)

The DeGiulio's said...

Its so true. I've learned I need to be more flexible because Im a planner & like things to go according to plan but of course that doesnt always happen. I know what you mean about friends. I have a friend that I have known since Jr. high she lives in Texas we see each other maybe once a year but we know we will always be friends.