CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chace's Birthday weekend!





Well, Chace's Birthday weekend was a total success! We had a total blast! I made sure that it was a total surprise. I took him to work on Friday, went home and packed for us. Then when it was time to pick him up I hid all of our stuff in the trunk, knowing he wouldn't look in there. After he got in I started heading to the coast. He didn't even realize that we weren't going home until we had been on the road for at least twenty minutes. Making it a surprise was the best part. Anyway we had an awesome weekend. He loved the surprise and we had an amazing time. We went out to some amazing places to eat, we walked along the beach, we went shopping. Chace had an awesome Birthday and I think I had just as good of time as he did. I don't think I've ever had so much fun. It's definitely a very very fun place to visit. So much to do. I think we could have spent a week there. The weekend was not enough. I already want to go on another vacation. If it were up to me that is what I would spend my life doing. Vacationing with  my family. We always seem to have the best times when we are able to let go of our responsibilities and just have fun. Its so great to be able to spend so much quality time with Chace. and I am so happy that I was able to give him such an awesome birthday. he is such a hard worker, he does so much for this family, I just felt that he really deserved to be spoiled. he is such an awesome father and an amazing husband. I love him more and more all the time. I love us. I love our family.
xo

Kelsie

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks like you two had so much fun!! I am so glad that his birthday rocked and you had that time as a family!! Love you girl!

Brady,McCall said...

super cute pictures! Happy Happy birthday Chace!