CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

So much fun!

Life here in portland has been amazing so far! Chace has an awesome job, we are now making double what he use to back in utah. the apartment that I am managing is awesome. we love the apartment it self plus the people we work for are really cool. there is always something to do here. it is honestly an awesome and beautiful place to live.
Claire is doing great now. the transition was a little hard for her but now that we are all settled into our new place everything is working out really well. she is amazing. i cant imagine going through life without her. being a mom is the most wonderful experience. its a love more unlike anything i have ever known. Chace and I are so happy. our marriage is only getting stronger. and our friendships with natalie and kilo couldnt be better. they are two of the most amazing people i have ever met. to have a friendship like ours is something that doesnt happen offten. I feel so blessed to have the life that I have. we have been givin so much and this move has been such a wonderful experience thus far. I am so excited to have the things that I have and I am so excited for the future. life is good.
xoxo
kc

3 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

I am so happy for you guys! I am glad things are going well for you. We miss you tons!! We need to catch up:) Love ya girl:)

Whitney said...

and now, share more pictures of Claire!

Chace-ing Kelsie said...

miss and love you too!!! Whitney! how do i see your blog?!?