CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Claire Claire Claire







I never knew how rewarding being a mother would be. It is honestly sooooo amazing! I never knew how MUCH love I could feel for my own child. Before I had her everyone I know that already had children would say to me "you are going to experience love in a whole new way..." and i believed them but I really did not understand what that ment until I experience it for myself. it is the most amazing feeling.. there is just such a strong connection... I am so happy to do anything and everything for her and i am so proud to be her mother. i am so proud to be a mom. i remember one of the first nights at home.. when it was just the baby, Chace and i.. it was such a trial. so hard. i remember thinking how am i going to get through this?? i have no idea what I'm doing! i was a wreak. i had Hadley slept. i went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. blood shot eyes, hair a mess, bags under eyes... but i remember thinking to myself... I can do this. I am strong. I am beautiful. I am a mother. and there is no greater feeling in the world. I feel bad for the people who go through life thinking that having children is not for them and that they are better off just taking care of themselves. because this is the most beautiful gift my heavenly father has ever given me. I am so proud to be a mom. and i feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby girl.
no words can fully describe how much happiness it gives me.
xo
kelsie

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Motherhood is really so amazing! And you really dont understand what its like until your a mom yourself. It still amazes me every day how much more love I have for Bailee.

Brady,McCall said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big!!! She is adorable:). Cant wait til I get to have kids and feel the same way you do. You are such a wonderful mom Kelsie.